All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Engineers Look at Silver

Even though everything in this video is in the public domain, most likely not one percent of silver investors and users are aware of what is contained in this important video. There is now five times MORE gold than silver plus the world is running out of silver. So why is the price of silver so low? Good question! Listen then draw your own conclusions.I thought I had covered everything of importance in part one but based on the much larger response than expectted and many important questions asked I failed to cover, a "part 2" was clearly called for. What else did I miss this time? Let me know please! I'll be happy to do a part three but will not repeat anything. I am preparing another video still on silver but not a part 3, It will be one most will not like but it must be said, Curiousity peaked? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog