All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Greg Marshall : Gold Prices Will Hit $1,500

NEW YORK (TheStreet) - Greg Marshall CEO of Global Asset management says gold prices will blow past $1,500 an ounce by the end of the year and push silver prices even higher.



Greg Marshall CEO of global asset management:..."It shall continue. I've I've read a lot of heard a lot about. A gold fever gold bubble and I don't believe there are such a thing at least not yet. I think you should keep in mind. That in order for there to -- a a gold bubble the general public would be buying it and that is still not -- case. Speak to an awful lot of people I think you've got 100 people they -- gold. You might like one. And I believe gold will be. Two to three times higher price. When the general public defiantly. -- find. Him in this market. So. My feeling is that we've still got a long way to go -- through 15100. I think the these technical picture for gold is very -- as what was the fundamentals.

15100 dollar gold is realistic by the end of the year....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog