All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Friday, November 12, 2010

Why Invest in Silver



In 2008, business and investing guru Robert Kiyosaki predicted the price of silver would increase significantly beyond value yet to be witnessed in the history of man kind. I have been following Robert Kiyosaki and his team of professionals since September 2009. It didn't take me long to decide that I had to make a change from the E/S quadrants and into the B/I quadrants, so began my journey. While my major goal in 2010 is to purchase real estate, I used silver as an affordable alternative to enter the I quadrant during the interim of my main goal (which ultimately is to invest in real estate). I had the opportunity to research, write and share this experience in my speech class in July 2010. At the time silver was selling for $20/oz. In my speech I estimated silver has the potential to increase to $25/oz in a year's time. 3 months after my speech was delivered and 126 ounces of silver later, silver is now selling for $26/oz exceeding my conservative approach on the subject. Who's on your team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog