All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jim Rogers: Gold $2,000 , Silver $50

Te street.com asked legendary contrarian investor Jim Rogers when he thinks Gold will hit the $200/oz
Jim Rogers :"Rogers: I wish I knew when, watch TheStreet.com you can get all these answers to market timing; I am no good at it. I explained to you that gold will be $2,000 certainly in the decade, it'll probably be much higher than $2,000 in the decade but maybe even sooner I don't know. But to me it seems pretty clear that it'll go to at least $2,000. If you adjust the old high back in 1980 for inflation, gold should be over $2,000 now. Silver at the old high was $50, silver's at $30 now. Silver can certainly go to $50 again and probably much much higher over the next decade. "
via www.thestreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog