All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Thursday, January 27, 2011

THREE MAGIC WORDS,silver platinum and palladium or TRUTH,COMMITMENT AND PASSION?

I share some motivation for the day silver,commitment,platinum,passion,TRUTH
­,GOLD

Hi Jack, Great job keep up the good work, love those Quotes you use in your vids, brilliant wisdom! I write them down now. Can you make a video on those great quotes? Commitment, Passion, Truth I love it & although most others think I should be committed I keep Stacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog