All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Friday, August 19, 2011

David Tice : I am more invested in silver today than gold

David Tice (http://prudentbear.com) and James Turk, Director of the GoldMoney Foundation, talk about the 1999 credit bubble symposium, and the outlook for Gold.
David Tice : "Well, I think people should own gold and silver bullion. I am a shareholder of GoldMoney.com. I'm also a big customer of GoldMoney.com. I think that's a great place to hold your bullion. I also own a number of junior gold mining companies. I've typically not owned the seniors, but I'm now starting to invest in seniors. I'd say probably a third. I'm more invested in silver today than gold. I'm a believer in what Eric Sprott talks about, as far as silver having even more extraordinary potential than gold does. I'd say it's kind of an individual preference, as far as how much bullion versus how much metals equities, but a nice blend would be appropriate."







Related ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) SPDR GOld ETF (GLD), Powershares DB SPDR Gold ETF (GLD), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), GoldCorp (GG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog