All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jim Rogers : if and when gold goes down, I hope I am smart enough to buy more

Jim Rogers : I do not like buying anything going straight up. I like to buy something going down. So if and when gold goes down, I hope I am smart enough to buy more and I would buy silver the same way.




Related ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) SPDR GOld ETF (GLD), Powershares DB SPDR Gold ETF (GLD), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), GoldCorp (GG)

1 comment:

  1. good evening
    sir,
    i am very happy to read this and i want to know about that
    when should i buy gold and silver
    and any sharp correction is possible when will it go down
    thank you
    regards
    sunita

    ReplyDelete

Gold and Silver blog