All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Monday, September 26, 2011

Why are gold and silver prices falling?


Silver and Gold price slashed in trading following stock fall The powers that be seem to be conspiring to drive down the price of gold and silver. It starts with margin raises, and continues with major banks selling short to flush out the weaker players. Vomit blood and guts are all thats left of this train wreck. the plunge in gold and silver prices has taken place because of massive unwinding of positions across all asset classes. It is unlikely that precious metals will witness another up move in the near future.

Everybody is hypnotized and is dreaming the same dream and that is " Paper is Money" , a dream that was imposed on people with the Media and the education system , this does not make it money , , only Gold and Silver are Money , paper is a Currency that was created the first time to represent a deposit of Gold , if I was a central bank I won't accept any payment in paper , someday the people will wake up from the dream and realize that paper is just that paper and that GOD created Gold and Silver for the purpose to be money and a mean of exchange , the fact that 9 billion people are all dreaming the same dream at the same time does not make it real ....and that's my take about this , I tell you what I do , I go to my coin shop and I load in gold and silver as much as I can afford and I thank uncle Ben Bernanke for the unusual discount ...that's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog