All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Marc Faber : Gold in Correction Phase not in a Bubble

Marc Faber : ...All I can say is that Gold have done much better than any government bonds ...a lot of people think that gold is a bubble and so forth but that is not my impression , I want to tell you I was last week in TaiWan and later I was in South Korea I gave two conference presentations and I asked the audience how many of you do own some gold ? and in TaiWan I think there was one participant that owned any gold and in Korea in a room with may be a thousand people not a single person owned gold you understand had I asked the question in year 2000 how many of you own the Yahoo type of stocks the whole room would have said yes we own it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold and Silver blog