All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Monday, December 5, 2011

Why is Gold Down while Stocks are Up ?

Why is Gold Down while Stocks are Up ? Is Gold Losing It's Shine? Dennis Gartman of The Gartman Letter, will give his outlook for the yellow metal and how to play this gold market "I think what we have here as the year is coming to an end and as many stock portfolio managers who do own some gold find themselves behind their benchmarks I think you saw them today swaping out of Gold moving into the stock market and this may continue for a while " Dennis Gartman says

2 comments:

  1. hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know about this cash4gold spot i discovered recently. No surpirse that it's located in the diamond district. I was surprised, however, when I showed up to their office, after having visited several similar offices in the area. These guys took care of me and treated me like i was family. Coffeee, tea, cookies, but thats nothing, they reimburse you for any expenses incurred while commuting. If that wasn't enough, and we all know it never is, they really did give me the top price in town which is actually the name of their website. toppriceintown.com. Check them out and share my joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beefed up my wallet with their cash, in all seriousness these guys really hooked me up ill definitely be back right after my birthday =P

    ReplyDelete

Gold and Silver blog