All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Monday, March 5, 2012

Marc Faber : Gold Price Could Fall Below $1500

Marc Faber : The big rally into Sept. 6, 2011, took the Gold Price to $1,922/ounce (oz) and then it dropped until the end of the year, touching $1,522/oz on Dec. 29. It has rallied, and is now above $1,700 again, but I don't think the correction is entirely over. Corrections of 40% are nothing unusual in a bull market. As an adviser, my duty is to always inform people of investment risk. I'm not saying I expect gold to collapse, but telling people the Gold Price will go up leads them to leverage up and speculate. If the Gold Price drops $50/oz, they're wiped out. All I'm saying is that, in my opinion, the Gold Price correction is not yet entirely completed. I see significant support around the $1,500/oz level, but it could drop lower. It depends on global liquidity and on money printing by central banks. We could have a big correction if global liquidity tightens or they stop printing money. - in an interview today with The Gold Report

Gold and Silver blog