All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jim Rogers : Precious Metals are going to make a lot of Money for a lot of people in the next decade

Jim Rogers : "Gold has gone up eleven years in a row and it is consolidating right now. I have not sold any gold, I still own my gold,"
"If it goes down, I hope I am smart enough to buy more, and I hope I am smart enough to buy more silver, because precious metals are going to make a lot of money for a lot of people in the next decade." - in NewsMax

Gold and Silver blog