All the Gold ever extracted is 160,000 tons (in 2009) , The American Debt = 14 Trillion Dollars = 1.8 All the Gold ever extracted in Human History !!! The monetary mass in the US is increasing by 15% a year ! Total gold divided by people in the world gives each of us 23 grams
Receive these posts via email :

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The 10.000$ gold scenario with James Turk and Bill Murphy

Bill Murphy (http://gata.org/) : I do not want to live in a world where there is no free market , where the Chinese have more free market economy than we do in reality no free press ...that's what it is leading to this mess ....all I know is when this happens I rather have a lot of gold and silver in my pockets so that myself and family and friends can cope with what's going on while everyone else is panicking .....


Gold and Silver blog